Join us for our fourth annual Caraconference, a virtual educational event focused on the intersection of public health and HIV/AIDS. This year's event, Building Health Equity: Addressing Disparities, Advocating for Change, will focus on the systems, policies and practices that limit or expand access to the resources needed for optimal health in our communities.
• Monday, September 13: The pattern of disparities in pandemics
• Tuesday, September 14: Intersectionality: race, gender and sexuality
• Wednesday, September 15: Barriers to care for transgender and non-binary individuals
• Thursday, September 16: How to advocate for policy change
• Friday, September 17: Recognizing and addressing racism in health care
Special CME Program: Thursday, September 16, 6:00 PM
The Need to Modernize HIV Criminalization Laws
Visit MATEC to register: https://www.matec.info/event?ER_ID=37720
All sessions are free of charge, although donations are welcome.