Join our first interactive session for practitioners with Dr. Ameet Aggarwal
As practitioners, our passion often translates into dedicating our lives and purpose to helping others. However, the draw to assist others comes with emotional hazards that we must acknowledge. Burnout, compassion fatigue, inner resistances and blocks can easily sabotage our client interaction and ultimately our success. However these occupational hazards can be managed by creating a strategic plan to identify signs, symptoms, and triggers.
This interactive workshop is designed for healthcare practitioners looking to become the best version of themselves during client consultations.
**Throughout the workshop practitioners will develop skills on how to:**
* Identify and overcome burn-out and compassion fatigue with clients
* The ability to use functional analysis to work with inner resistances
* Understand emotions and how to gain more clarity
* The tools to work compassion into the therapeutic relationship with their clients
* Ways of working with the fear and resistance
Join Dr. Ameet Aggarwal Psychotherapist and Natural Doctor who will walk us through in interactive session of honest sharings and techniques to thrive in our roles as practitioners.