We're celebrating Easter weekend with a FREE bake-along hosted by the brilliant Jane Beedle (GBBO series 7 finalist). Together we'll be baking Chocolate and Banana Galette, with an 'Easter Egg' No Churn Ice-Cream.
Although this webinar is entirely free, we would like to welcome you to join us in making a donation to Stand Up To Cancer. You can do this on our donation page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/bake-with-a-legend
Absolutely everyone is welcome, so register to join us and share the sign-up link with friends and family so they don't miss out on the fun.
We'll be baking for around an hour at 4:30pm UK (11:30am New York) to give you a little flavour of what a full class with Bake With A Legend entails! Jane will also be able to take questions from attendees, so register to get involved!
If you'll be joining to bake with us, then you'll need the following:
Large bowl x 2, spoon, rolling pin, baking sheet x 2, pastry brush, electric hand-mixer, 2 litre freezer container/tupperware
For the pastry:
• 200g Plain flour plus extra for dusting
• 50g Caster sugar
• 160g Salted butter cubed
• large egg yolk, reserve white for glazing
• 2 tbs sugar, caster, granulated or demerara for glazing
For the filling:
• 3-4 tbs Nutella or dark chocolate spread/ganache
• 3 Medium bananas, preferably medium ripe
• 40g Hazelnuts or pecans chopped
• Honey for drizzling
For the Ice-Cream:
• 300ml Double cream
• 300ml Full fat Greek style yoghurt
• 397g Condensed milk
• 2 tsp Vanilla extract
• 240g Mini chocolate eggs ( chopped) Divided 200g and 40g