What Leaders Need Now: Emergent Leadership
Three-Part Online Course
Thursdays, July 23, July 30 and August 6 at 1:00 pm Pacific.
Executive Coaches Andrea Chilcote and Laura Roccaforte, along with expert guests, will lead hour-long sessions followed by 15 minutes of live Q&A. Pre-course reflection tools will be sent in advance upon registration, and mini guides for implementing practices will be provided.
Very few, if any, of us will emerge from the experience of the past three months unchanged. Likewise, our organizations have been fundamentally transformed, because the parts of those systems – people and processes – have changed. What will you do or become as a result of this experience? Our new series seeks to answer that question.
• Courageous Reassessment - Module One, July 23
• The Purposeful Leader - Module Two, July 30
• Drawing Forth Purpose in Others – Module Three, August 6
• Engage in a courageous assessment of your leadership and personal journey this past 120 days.
• Utilize awakened awareness and personal values to define your leadership purpose.
• Take responsibility for drawing forth purpose in others and building sustainable culture.
• Three, 75-minute virtual sessions
• Pre-course reflection tools
• Mini-guides for implementing practices
• Recordings available post-session