Nicole Lowery, Director of Population Health Strategy, Office of Health Affairs and Advocacy, Humana
Jeslie Jacob, Divisional Vice President, Provider Performance | Provider Analytics, Reporting and Connectivity, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Julianne Eckert, Director of Quality Improvement, Clover Health
Paula Leclair, U.S. General Manager, Healthy.io
By deploying a proactive, year-round strategy that aligns data analytics with a focused approach for addressing gaps in care, healthcare organizations can turn routine quality measurement and reporting into a strategic advantage. This panel will identify innovative solutions and opportunities toward closing care gaps and driving quality improvement.
- Changes to Star Ratings, HEDIS, CAHPS, HOS and other quality measures
- Identifying and utilizing quality data
- The roles health equity and SDOH play in health outcomes and gap closure
- Using telehealth and virtual care to engage members and close gaps in care
- Tools and technologies you need to improve quality
Visit https://www.sharedpurposeconnect.com/events/closing-gaps-in-care-innovative-approaches-to-achieving-quality-goals/ for more details on our panelists.