Live interactive webinar on cruciate ligament injuries, suitable for all dog owners who:
• have already experienced a cruciate ligament injury in your dog: recently or a long time ago, but you still want to do your best to maintain your dog's well-being and activity in the future.
• have not yet encountered the injury, but you want to know more about the injury itself, treatment options and get instructions for strengthening (even healthy) knees.
• What to expect at an ortho examination?
• Why just bracing isn't enought?
• Surgery behind us! What now?
• What about the future? Long-term care.
• + Q&A
Marko Novak, DVM, orthopedist, Klinika Loka
Eva Čepin, DVM, CCRP, Dogs4motion – vet rehab and hydro center
Price: 36 EUR
A video of the webinar will be available for another week for anyone who would not be able to attend the live event!