The recent global crisis upended our lives, our workplaces, and our communities. As we look ahead into the Fall, the only thing we can be sure of is that life as we know it has changed. The ripple effects of COVID-19 will continue for years to come and, as leaders, we are tasked with the job of helping our teams recalibrate and navigate this shifting work environment.
What can we learn from those leaders who faced this lengthy crisis with flexibility and compassion? How do we move forward as teams ensuring that our staff feel supported – today, and into the future?
* Recognizing & addressing moral distress in our staff.
* Recalibrating our Teams - How to restore, repair and reintegrate.
* The dangers of toxic positivity
* Showing compassion when you are running on empty as a leader.
* “Working from home reduces productivity” and other tropes debunked by the pandemic.
* Key tool from the “Building Resilient Teams” workbook
* Success stories from the field.