September is Hunger Action Month!
Join MAZON: A Jewish Response to Hunger, Bob Woodruff Foundation & Combined Arms as we share resources on how to navigate the rising challenges of food insecurity for veterans. As service providers there are tools you can learn to connect veterans to benefits such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
In this webinar we will discuss:
* Food insecurity challenges for the Veteran population and available programs and resources to help
* Veterans populations at greater risk of food insecurity
* Connections to suicide and diet related health conditions
* An overview of SNAP and how to help connect veterans with this important program
* Innovative Partnerships that can close participation gaps for SNAP and other programs