When revenues collapse, companies have little choice but to cut costs. Those who look only inwards to optimize and shed costs may find efficiencies but they are driving the bus gazing through the rear-view mirror.
The COVID-19 healthcare crisis is now a highly disruptive, full-blown economic crisis in Latin America.
As such, cost cutting based upon the assumption that market conditions will return to ‘normal’ are doomed to fail.
Successful cost-cutting in the midst of a disruptive crisis should strive to reposition the company to compete in a new market that will not resemble the past. Changes in customer behavior, sales channels, leading competitors and evolving regulations must be understood before effective cost-cutting is employed.
In this webinar, our team will share what we’ve learned in nearly 30 years of helping companies with cost-cutting over five previous economic downturns in Latin America.
The results may shock you.
You’ll find out:
• How you can use competitive intelligence to re-negotiate contracts with suppliers
• How companies switch gears, dropping failing product lines while developing products that new COVID consumers demand
• Why companies need to change their channel strategy much sooner than anticipated
• How new disruptive competitors can teach you how to radically change your business model
Using case studies from our previous projects as examples, our team will walk you through the approaches we’ve used to dramatically slash millions in costs for companies … and generally without massive layoffs or other typical measures.
These approaches have worked for companies in a wide range of industries, including:
• Consumer goods and services
• Financial services/payments
And many more.
Cutting costs isn’t always about shrinking your operation – it can also be about preparing for growth.
Sign up below to find out more.