Take part in the series of professional webinars on 6 Degrees of Freedom sound,
based on ZYLIA 6 Degrees of Freedom Navigable Audio solution.
During this webinar, we will describe the process for creating a multi-point Ambisonic 360 video experience. You will also have the chance to learn more about the specification of the ZM-1/ZM-1S and MEMS technology.
Topics covered during this webinar will include as well:
- Detailed specification and description of ZYLIA ZM-1 and ZYLIA ZM-1S spherical microphone arrays
- Advantages of using MEMS microphones
- What is Ambisonics audio and what possibilities does it provide?
- Production of a 360 video with 360 audio using multiple ZYLIA microphones – Astor Piazzola’s pieces performed by Konin State Music School
- Multi-point higher-order Ambisonics recordings – Poznan Philharmonic Orchestra
- New ways of using Ambisonics audio - ZYLIA 6DoF Navigable Audio solution.
Webinar Host – Tomasz Ciotucha, Creative Engineer at Zylia
Introduction to the webinar – Tomasz Żernicki, CEO of Zylia
The webinar will consist of a lecture and a live Q&A session with a Zylia expert.
The previous webinar is available here:
Part I - Introduction to 6 Degrees of Freedom audio solution
Part II - 6DoF multipoint Higher-Order Ambisonics recording of a music trio