SourceTrace and IRRI bring you this webinar with the objective of answering these critical questions:
- What are the roles of digital technologies and their ongoing impact in agri-food systems in Southeast Asia?
- How can we promote better trade facilitation within countries and across countries in the sub-region?
- What policy measures should be taken to safeguard food systems during and post-COVID-19?
- How can we contribute to make agriculture sustainable equitable?
The esteemed speakers for the webinar are:
1. Mr. Trieu Thanh Nam (MSc.), Deputy Director, Division of Trade Policy, AgroTrade Authority,
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD)
2. Mr. Suriyan Vichitlekarn, Executive Director, Mekong Institute
3. Ms. Sheetal Sharma, Soil Scientist,IRRI
4. Mr. Nguyen Duy Thuan, General Director, Loc Troi Group
5. Mr. Grahame Dixie, Executive Director, Grow Asia
Om Routray, Vice President, Marketing, SourceTrace