According to the JPMorgan Chase Institute, prior to the coronavirus crisis, the average retail and restaurant business has less than 20 days of cash in reserve. Even the toughest business owners are struggling right now. This session focuses on managing cash flow, sourcing the capital you need for new lending options, and government programs to non-traditional methods.
Attendees will learn:
- Which sources of capital provide businesses with the most flexibility
- How to take advantage of government financial relief programs
- How to establish cash reserves as a business owner
• Eddie Tuvin, Chief Lending Officer, FSC First (Moderator)
• Xavier Epps, Founder, FinanceGuyX & XNE Financial Advising, LLC
• Oswaldo Acosta, President & Executive Director, City First Enterprises
• Michael Shuman, Director of Local Economies Programs, Neighborhood Associates Corporation
• Lauren McDanell, National Director of Programs, SEED SPOT
The 2020 DC Retail Summit: Our Recovery is presented by The Office of the Deputy Mayor for Economic Development in Partnership with Washington DC Economic Partnership & Think Local First DC.
If you need special accommodations please email firstname.lastname@example.org three days prior to the event.