Who this webinar is for:
This webinar is designed for individuals involved in cryptocurrency who would like to understand more about cryptocurrency tax and their tax obligations.
The topics covered are important and will build a foundation of knowledge. If you would like to know more about any of the topics listed below, this webinar will be valuable to you. There will be many practical examples to ensure understanding.
1. How cryptocurrency is taxed
2. How your cryptocurrency profit is calculated
3. Why each trade between tokens is a taxable event (and not just cashing out to fiat)
4. The difference between profit and cash
5. Preparing and filing your income tax return
6. How to calculate how much tax you pay (and your rate of tax)
7. When your tax is due for payment
8. When provisional tax applies
9. How to manage your tax payments
10. Lessons from being a cryptocurrency accountant for the past four years (a peak behind the scenes of hundreds of crypto tax returns)
11. Questions and answers (20 minutes)
Price: $25 USD (note: zoom does not accept $NZD or cryptocurrency as payment but you will be able to pay in $NZD by following the payment instructions).