Welcome to the world's biggest Virtual MoMo party!
We are running a virtual MoMo World Record event - a COVID-19 safe event to raise the funds to help COVID-19 victims in Nepal with the help of our charity partner, Nyanopan. Nyanopan is always upfront to help the needy and this time is no different, they are helping the people to fight the COVID-19 battle head-on by providing the necessary resources such as nutrition kits for pregnant women and babies and food ration for the elderly and minors.
We are making an attempt to set a World Record for the most people eating MoMo simultaneously, online. We want to bind together, the Nepalese people of different cultural backgrounds living in the various parts of the world, with MoMo, to make this historic event happen. We want to gain the maximum exposure for the event in the media so that people from around the world know that MoMo belongs to and unites Nepali people, while we also make them aware of the dire situation in Nepal due to COVID-19 and the urgent need for help. Our aim is to raise the maximum funds to help Nyanopan fulfill their noble deed of helping the underprivileged and vulnerable people in Nepal.
What do I have to do to participate?
In order to participate in this event, all you have to do:
1. Come online on Saturday, 29 May 2021 at 4PM Nepal time via ZOOM with a MoMo of your choice.
2. When signaled, dip it in a sauce and put it in your mouth.
3. Record a video performing the action in front of your PC/laptop with the web page - time.is visible in the background so that can display the exact, official clock time as a proof.
4. Upload the video at our group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/momoworldrecord/
5. If you can, please donate at bit.ly/nyanopan. No contribution is too small!