Gender Action for Peace and Security (GAPS) invites you to:
Climate justice & conflict: Gender, peace and environmental rights
Tuesday 6th July 2021, 13.00 – 14.00 (BST)
Gender Action for Peace and Security (GAPS) is delighted to invite you to a panel event exploring the links between women’s rights and environmental peace. Join our brilliant speakers as they discuss the issues addressing conflict and climate change and how we can apply these learnings and take action!
The event will be chaired by Hannah Bond, Director, GAPS.
- Felogene Anumo - Building Feminist Economies Lead, Association for Women’s Rights in Development
- André Mundal - Special Representative for Women, Peace and Security, Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Namaggwa Joan & Nassanga Clare - International Coordinator & Evaluation Officer of The Rise Up Movement
- Diana Oroma - Project Officer Women, Peace & Security, Women’s International Peace Centre
- Dr Keina Yoshida - Research Officer, LSE Centre for Women, Peace and Security & Human Rights Barrister
Organised with the generous support of the Millby Foundation.