As you might have seen from the EUBCE’s website, due to the global CoViD situation this year the EUBCE will be a Virtual “e-EUBCE”.
This is an exciting novelty, and we identified a professional provider for this new “e-EUBCE”, providing not only access for many more participants, from any place around the world but also surprising you with new additional services which will enhance the event also in future, post-COVID-19 crisis times.
We are organising this “e-EUBCE Webinar” to demonstrate the possibilities of a “Virtual Conference & Exhibition” and invite you to attend next 11th June from 11:00-12:00 CEST.
We intend to walk along the following:
- Presentation of the features of a fully, virtual Conference & Exhibition (H. Ossenbrink, EUBCE ExCo member)
- How to project the scientific programme into the virtual sphere (N. Scarlat, European Commission JRC, EUBCE Programme Chair)
Then we move in the second half-hour to a moderated, interactive part:
- Questions and Answers
- Ideas, Suggestions, Recommendations
As panelists in addition to the above, you will have the opportunity to ask questions to:
- David BAXTER, former European Commission, JRC
- Kyriakos MANIATIS, former European Commission, DG Energy
- Guillaume BOISSONNET, CEA
- Ernesto LUCARELLI, ETA-Florence Renewable Energies, Information Technology
At the end of this webinar you will be probably as excited as we are and develop already an imagination on how this virtual e-EUBCE will continue to meet the needs of the biomass community and represent a relevant and effective communication channel, with positive effects reaching far beyond the event.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon.