April 29, 2021 | 8 am PDT | 11 am EDT | 4 pm BST | 5 pm CEST
Join Monica Paolini, Senza Fili, for this Sparring Partners with Shirish Nagaraj, Corning to find out what he is learning from deploying 5G in the enterprise and large venues.
- What’s the best way to connect people and things indoors with 5G?
- What is the best way to deploy in-building networks in enterprises and venues?
- What bands work best: mmWave, CBRS, sub-6 GHz?
- How do you architect 5G in-building networks?
- What role can Open RAN, virtualization, DAS, and edge computing have?
- Who will pay, build and operate in-building 5G?
Register for the Sparring Partners and bring along your questions and comments to steer the conversation. And if you want to make sure your questions are answered, send them to us ahead of time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kendra Chamberlain will moderate the Sparring Partners.
You can view past Sparring Partners and register for future ones at www.senzafili.com