Session attendees will come away with insights into:
· The efforts and strategies of the aviation industry to reduce its carbon footprint.
· The development and use of Sustainable Aviation Fuels to date, and the onset of the Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (CORSIA).
· The outlook towards the long term goal of reducing by 50% the emissions in 2050 using 2005 as the baseline year.
· Short and long-term impacts of the COVID-19 demand shock for the aviation industry.
· The future for SAF and the pathways most likely to address the challenge