Scivera, an Enhesa company, helps leading brands and suppliers across the globe create better products using safer chemicals.
The unique SciveraLENS® platform is driving the transformation towards safer chemistry and material health – helping you to simplify your chemical management structure. It is a powerful cloud-based program that utilizes over 4,500 chemical hazard assessments (CHAs) completed by experienced team of toxicologists.
Join this 30 minute webinar to find out how SciveraLENS® could help you and your suppliers know exactly what chemicals are in your products and identify safer alternatives when needed.
During the demonstration, you'll find out how you can:
· Identify problematic chemicals instantly
· Compare and find safer alternatives to problematic chemicals
· Improve your chemical formulations
· Understand how chemicals impact humans and the environment via chemical hazard assessments
· Support your chemical and product certification needs
· Gather chemical ingredient information from suppliers while protecting proprietary business information
· Communicate chemical assessment information to your colleagues and suppliers.