The Florida Supreme Court Historical Society’s A Supreme Evening 2021 will be a live broadcast event for January 28th, with a Pre-Show starting at 5:30 PM and the Main Event from 6:00 to 7:30 PM. It promises to once again live up to its well-earned reputation in Florida’s legal community as the “must-attend event” of the new year.
The Historical Society is excited to announce that this year’s keynote presenter is Jon Meacham, Pulitzer Prize-winning author, and presidential historian. In keeping with this year’s event theme of Professionalism and Leadership, Mr. Meacham has agreed to tailor his presentation to provide a historical view of American presidents and their approach to these concepts.
Other Event Highlights Of A Supreme Evening 2021
● The State of The Court -- Chief Justice Charles Canady -- and a sneak preview of the Court’s plans for the Judicial Learning Center
● Introduction and comments from recently appointed Supreme Court
● Justices -- John D. Couriel and Jamie R. Grosshans
● Presentation of the Florida Supreme Court Historical Society’s Lifetime Achievement Award
● A review of the Historical Society’s activities and programs that support the
● Earn at no-charge one-hour CLE credit in Professionalism or CJE credit in Ethics for Florida Judges.
You must register by January 27th to earn one hour of accredited CLE credit in Professionalism or CJE credit in Ethics for Florida Judges.