Wild Health in partnership with Telstra Health.
The COVID-19 pandemic has triggered years’ worth of digital health progress in just a few months.
Join us for a discussion with four of Australia’s most important digital health influencers about how COVID-19 has and might further change Australia’s digital health landscape.
Topics covered include:
• Lessons from how and why government mobilised so effectively
• Lessons for how we should view and move forward on interoperability
• Telehealth as the centre of the new digital health universe
• How the cloud is now in play and what to watch for
You are invited to join the conversation and ask your own questions of the panel.
- Emma Hossack, CEO at Medical Software Industry Association
- Bettina McMahon, Interim CEO at Australian Digital Health Agency
- Grahame Grieve, Principal at Health Intersections Pty Ltd
- Professor Dorota Gertig, Medical Director, National Cancer Screening Register, Telstra Health
- Jeremy Knibbs, Publisher of The Medical Republic and Wild Health