- To consolidate and extend understanding of and confidence with DLD diagnosis
- To briefly refresh knowledge of DLD diagnostic terminology and criteria
- To reflect upon thorny issues in relation to DLD diagnosis
- To go through case study examples of DLD diagnosis being given and not given
- To provide the opportunity to ask any further questions re DLD diagnosis
- To launch survey re DLD diagnosis
- To celebrate DLD day
Please watch our previous webinar before attending: DLD - What do the changes mean for service delivery?
You can find it on the link below.