Major drivers of early childhood supports and systems are shifting underneath our feet, including the:
• seismic impact of COVID-19 on children and families,
• intense spotlight on longstanding systemic inequities, and
• evolving public opinion on early care and learning.
Join us for this 70-minute session to hear national policy experts discuss current challenges and opportunities to innovate across the entire early childhood landscape. We look forward to a thoughtful conversation about how we all can better support children, families, local and state systems, and our early childhood workforce.
• Laura Bornfreund, Director Early and Elementary Education, New America
• Sherri Killins Stewart, Director of Systems Alignment and Integration, BUILD Initiative
• Albert Wat, Senior Policy Director, Alliance for Early Success
Facilitated by Early Milestones Colorado Board Chair Bruce Atchison.