There was a time when broadcasters were wary of migrating their live sports workflows to the cloud. Today, we have come a long way indeed and are witness to live 4K/UHD playout and transmission via the cloud - even for marquee events like the Olympics. Powered by cloud native solutions, sports broadcasters are also delighting audiences on Free Ad Supported Streaming TV (FAST) platforms with live linear channels.
This webinar will delve into the key technology aspects you must consider to drive live sports production on the cloud.
• Embracing scalability, sustainability & flexibility with the right playout and media management solution
• The power of AI based live, closed captioning
• Delivering customized and rich graphics
• Importance of seamless operations to ensure redundancy and reliability
• Ensuring low latencies for stellar viewing experiences
• Ways to achieve cost efficiencies without compromising quality
• Live to VOD recording