Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- Potential, status quo and forecast of solar energy development in Taiwan;
- Renewable and solar target in Taiwan: achieving 20% renewable energy and 20GW solar installation by 2025, analysis of the possibilities and hurdles;
- Key direction of solar development in Taiwan: C&I rooftop solar, Utility-scale ground-mounted solar, Fishery and Electricity Symbiosis Project, etc;
- Rooftop solar business model in Taiwan: corporate PPA vs. rooftop leasing, which is the best option to be applied;
- How to maximize efficiency and IRR for solar project development in Taiwan under the decreasing FiT rates;
- Key obstacles to overcome: approach to potential partners, land permit, geography limitation, grid load and transmission, investment and financing, etc;
- When will energy storage be ready for Taiwan? And how far are the projects from achieving true profit?
- Technological breakthroughs and system intelligence for solar power development in the market.
① Opening by Neoventure
② Plenary by Eiger Law
③ Plenary Speech by SMA Solar
④ Plenary Speech by Trina Solar
⑤ Closing by Neoventure
**Please note upon submission of registration a confirmation email would be sent via ZOOM to your designated email. Kindly check your junk or spam email folder should you fail to receive it.