We invite you to join us for a short, informative webinar that demonstrates how SuperNova Connect & Learn helps students with low vision to access learning and reach their full potential in class.
In this webinar, Dave Salisbury introduces the SuperNova Connect & Learn package and demonstrates how it helps students in class.
You will find out how SuperNova Connect & Learn is used to:
- Magnify class handouts
- Scan, read and annotate paper documents
- Magnify the whiteboard in class
- Magnify and apply colour schemes in Microsoft Office
- Use magnification and speech settings to research online
- Access and read textbooks through RNIB Bookshare
You will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss your own student's requirements.
This webinar is perfect for:
- Teaching Assistants
It is also useful for sensory support staff, disability officers, disability support teams, head teachers and parents of students with visual impairments.