ATTENTION: DC Property Owners & Property Management Staff:
Would you like to know more about how the system of emergency rental assistance works in the District? If so, this training is for you.
The Housing Counseling Services (HCS) and the Coalition for Nonprofit Housing & Economic Development (CNHED) are pleased to announce "On Rental Assistance: Primer for District Property Owners & Managers."
Join us on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm for a specialized training on how District property owners and management staff can support their tenants in accessing rental assistance and ensure their financial obligations are met. Get the latest updates about eligibility, prompt approvals and timely payments for the following programs:
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)
- COVID-19 Rental Assistance Program (CHAP),
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF),
- Emergency Financial Assistance Program (EFA), and
- Short-Term Rent, Mortgage, and Utility (STRMU)
Following their presentations, panelists will engage in discussion and Q&A with attendees.