Join the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee as we welcome our special guest speaker Congressman Lou Correa who will provide us an update on the historic $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill that was passed last month.
Topics will include:
• $1,400 stimulus checks for individuals, and $1,400 checks for dependents, including adult children in college and disabled family members.
• An extension of $300 unemployment checks through September 2021, with the first $10,200 being federally tax free.
• $28 billion to support small and independent bars and restaurants
• $7.25 billion for the Paycheck Protection Program, which offers forgivable loans to small businesses and other organizations hurt by the pandemic.
• Small Business Administration Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grant.