Efficient Supply planning has come into focus post-COVID 19 as frequently changing situations are leading to excess stock or stock-outs situations. It is important to understand how to optimize inventory as per various situations to improve the stocking situation and also the cash flow.
- Understand the relationship between forecast accuracy and safety stock levels.
- Using AI to generate an accurate forecast in Streamline solution
- Identify the potential losses and stock-outs using Streamline solution
- Determine the safety stock levels based on the forecast accuracy, lead times, and service levels using Streamline solution.
This webinar is going to be the most interesting for:
- Supply Chain directors
- Supply Chain managers
- Demand planners
About the speaker:
Sheetal Yadav, Operations Head at Anamind, is a specialist in statistical techniques and data modeling. Her planning & forecasting experience includes companies in a wide array of sectors.
- Worked on forecasting assignments in Aerospace, Retail, Petroleum, Apparel, Tires, Footwear, FMCG, Consumer Durables, F&B, Automotive and Paints sectors
- Project Manager for the development of an award-winning cloud-based planning and forecasting system, used by companies across the sectors
- Contributor to the technical improvements in a globally recognized demand forecasting system used by major Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
Sheetal holds a Masters Degree in Retail Supply Chain Management (Mysore University, India) and an Engineering Degree in Bio-Technology (Vishveshwarya Technological University, India)