Following the recent release of ASQA’s draft model for self-assurance, please join TDA for an in-depth discussion on self-assurance and what it means for the vocational education and training (VET) sector.
Christina Bolger, Deputy CEO at ASQA will introduce the concept of self-assurance, followed by Jackie Wilson, a Partner at ORIMA Research who worked closely with ASQA to develop the draft model. Jackie will be joined by representatives from TAFE SA to discuss their self-assurance model in practice. Sue Crew, Interim Director, Strategy Management, University of New England (UNE), Armidale will also provide reflections from a VET and higher education perspective on the proposed model and the implications it may have for the pursuit of quality in the VET sector.
Guest speakers will include:
• Christina Bolger, Deputy CEO, ASQA
• Jackie Wilson, Partner, ORIMA Research
• Penny Johnston, Executive Director, Academic Development, TAFE SA
• Mark Croft, Director, RTO Quality and Compliance, TAFE SA
• Sue Crew, Interim Director, Strategy Management, University of New England (UNE), Armidale