Did You Know …
• Toilets are the number one cause of water waste in seniors housing properties.
• Monitoring and tracking can reduce water costs by over 20% while increasing NOI and equity value
• Flood claims are the primary and most costly insurance claims among multi-unit properties
Join our webinar on Thursday, Jan. 27, at 1:00 PM Eastern to learn how monitoring leaks saves water — and money — at seniors housing properties.
Dave Duckwitz, CEO of Sensor Industries, will conduct the webinar. You will learn:
• How a monitoring system with wireless IoT devices significantly cuts down on water utility costs while increasing NOI and equity value.
• How flood sensors can mitigate leak damage and eliminate catastrophic flood claims (which cause millions of dollars in damage and can increase insurance premiums).
Often times, water conservation and leak detection require active participation from occupants/tenants. In seniors housing, that reliance is impractical. You need a solution that doesn't depend on end-users. Sensor Industries wireless toilet and flood sensors install easily and provide 24/7 monitoring, alerts and reporting.
The webinar is sponsored by Sensor Industries, a leading Internet of Things (IoT) company bringing new operational efficiency, increased net operating income and water and energy conservation to owners and residents of multifamily and seniors housing communities.
The webinar is hosted by Seniors Housing Business magazine.