Correct placement is crucial to success in Word Warm-ups Live. The program consists of three levels with multiple sections in each level. Each section focuses on different phonics elements. Phonics elements are taught in a specific order, so it is important to determine the earliest element of phonics the student has not yet mastered. The Word Warm-ups Live Phonics Assessment determines:
• What the student’s phonics needs are.
• Where to begin phonics instruction in Word Warm-ups Live to meet the student’s earliest phonics needs.
• Whether a Read Naturally Live Phonics level could provide the necessary phonics instruction along with the student’s fluency instruction.
• Learn how to assess a student’s phonics skills and needs.
• Learn how to select the appropriate Word Warm-ups Live level and section for a student.
• Learn how to determine whether a student should be placed in the Read Naturally Live Phonics Series or assigned to Word Warm-ups Live.
• Learn when a student should be assigned to both Word Warm-ups Live and Read Naturally Live.
• Receive free resources that will help you implement your current curriculum more effectively.
• Any staff members using Word Warm-ups Live.
• Anyone wishing to learn more about the placement process for Word Warm-ups Live.
Presenter: Claire Hayes
Duration: 45 minutes