Four banks in Southern Europe have joined forces to explore synergies centered around open innovation and Fintech.
- What is the role of financial institutions in local ecosystems and in Fintech?
- What are typical cases of Fintech investments and collaborations the four banks are involved in typically with?
- What is the future of Fintech in Southern Europe?
- Why is a network of banks necessary, and what sort of reach can its actions have?
We invited the heads of innovation of four leading south-European banks, BBVA, Intesa Sanpaolo Group, National Bank of Greece & Sella Group, to join an open dialogue to get to know each other, explore a framework of collaboration, and discuss about the future of financial services in the region.
- Spyros Arsenis, Head of Business Innovation Development at National Bank of Greece
- Ainhoa Campo Nieto, Global Head of Open Innovation at BBVA
- Jose Gomez, CEO at Sentimer Technologies
- Alex Kelaiditis, Co-founder at Flexfin
- Paola Papanicolaou, Group Head of Innovation at Intesa Sanpaolo Group
- Marc Philippo, Vice President Sales at ezbob
- George Stasinopoulos, New Business Ventures at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Matteo Tarroni, Co-founder & CEO at Workinvoice
- Andrew Vasko, GBS Transformation & Innovation at Banca Sella