Selling your art can be daunting for many artists and if you add to the equation the world of e-commerce, social media, online galleries and online marketplaces, this whole process can feel even more overwhelming and confusing.
In this 2 hour workshop you will learn:
- Most common misconceptions artists have about selling art online
- How the virtual world and social media are changing the art experience across-the-board from museums to individual artists
- How to build and nurture your mailing list so you create meaningful relationships that can lead to sales
- Learn about the key features that your website or online store needs to have in order to generate sales and grow your following
- How to create compelling content that tells your story and grabs your audience attention in your email blasts and social media posts
- Marketing strategies used by artists who are successfully selling their art online
About Your Instructor:
Martha Zlatar, Artist Success Coach,
ArtMatch - Minding Your Art Business
Martha has advised emerging and mid-career visual artists on realizing their artistic goals for the last 19 years. She coaches on clarity of vision, relationship with money, embracing the business owner within, time management, unleashing your creativity and many other issues relevant to artists and art entrepreneurs.
Martha’s passion for psychology, business and the arts led her to launch ArtMatch, an art business and creativity coaching practice in San Francisco that supports creatives on becoming more “business savvy” and “professionals” on becoming more “creative”.