Known for our renowned annual women in leadership event, we couldn’t run a one day summit (or, indeed, let a year pass by) without bringing this incredible annual event to you online. Each year, we have created a space for inspiring leaders to participate in vulnerable, open, honest and, often, raw conversations about their journeys so far.
We have our biggest line up yet and we hope that you can join us, pour a glass of wine, connect with your community and hear from these fantastic women.
Once again, the formidable, Bek Day, an incredible podcaster, journalist and friend of Lotus People, will be moderating this event. We will be kicking off by hearing from two inspiring emerging leaders about their journeys and challenges, before we are then led through a panel discussion with four impressive and accomplished women. And don’t get us wrong, men are MORE than welcome to be involved in this critical conversation too.
Meet your panel of empowering females
- Dixie Crawford, Barkindji Woman, Entrepreneur, Founder | Source Nation and Diversity Board Member | Business Chicks
- Lucille McCart, Country Lead | Bumble
- Sonia Flynn, Chief Operating Officer | Hireup
- Jennifer ten Seldam, Marketing Director | SEEK
- Kate Andrews, Head of Technology | Domain
- Stephanie Foran, Head of Product | ex Seven West