As a trailblazer in the space, SAP’s Autism at Work story has been requested frequently around the world. The next natural step was to create the SAP Autism Inclusion Pledge. This digital platform provides an “always-on” opportunity to share resources, outline best practices, and convey lessons learned with all who are interested.
Stated simply, the Pledge is a show of interest in autism inclusion with zero associated costs or obligations. Once registered, the participants have access to a treasure trove of digital, on-demand assets that are based on SAP’s seven-year journey.
Together, all of us can make a tremendous impact in our own way.
- Creating a workplace environment that is accepting of autistic colleagues
- Accelerating progress in the representation of autistic colleagues in the workplace
- Becoming a champion for autism inclusion
- Setting the tone for fostering an inclusive mindset across your organization
- The role of leadership
- Andrés Paredes – Founding Partner, La Casa de Carlota & Friends Lima
- Hiren Shukla – EY Americas Automation & Innovation/Neuro-Diverse CoE Leader
- Nathan Frampton - Customer Engagement Executive, SAP SuccessFactors
- Sarah Loucks – SAP Autism at Work Global Lead, SAP
- John Baxter (Moderator) – Vice President, Purpose and Brand Experience, Marketing, SAP
>>> View other sessions: www.sap.com/autisminclusionpledge-webcasts
>>> REGISTER BELOW <<<