The global impact of Coronavirus is yet to be fully measured but it is evident that those that are at the margins of financial services, or excluded from them, are set to suffer the most, not only from the pandemic but from the risk of inaction.
Does it have to be this way? Innovation, collaboration, speed and open dialogue with governments and regulators have shown that fintech can make a positive change. This is even more true at a time when financial exclusion is synonym with risk and lack of sustainability – of mature and emerging economies alike.
- Susanne Hannestad, CEO of Fintech Mundi
- Simon Hardie, CEO of Findexable
and guest speakers
- Charlotte Rønje, CEO & Founder of Jamii.one
- Kristian Rönn, CEO of Normative and
- Selma Kveim, CEO of Bright Products
we will discuss -
- Global use cases for financial inclusion and experiences on the ground
- Why it makes sense for governments and regulators to listen
- How fintech can make the ecosystem resilient to the shocks to come, by leveraging the economic power residing in diversity, inclusion and social responsibility