Uninhibited by legacy systems and facing the opportunity to connect almost a billion people to the internet, the economic potential of a digitally enabled Africa is huge.
Millar Cameron is delighted to bring together leaders from across the Power, Real Estate and Technology sectors, in the first of our webinar series, to discuss what can be done to further accelerate Africa’s growing digital infrastructure industry.
Join us for this webinar, Unlocking Africa’s Economic Prosperity – exploring the opportunities and challenges for users and providers of digital infrastructure on Wednesday 16th June at 11 - 12.30pm BST
· Dr Tunde Coker - Chairman of the Africa Data Centre Association & CEO at Rack Centre.
· Riccardo Ridolfi - CEO of Equatorial Power and NED at Umeme
· Lee Perrin - Data Centre Business Lead, MEA at CBRE
· Damilola Agbaje - Investment Director at AIIM
· Hillary Miller-Wise - Regional Director for Africa, Bolt Food
Our distinguished panel will be discussing the issues spanning financing, regulation, technology, talent and sustainability, and answering some of the industry's most pressing questions including;
· What will help sustain the pace of growth in the African Data Centre Market?
· What lessons can be learned from more developed digital economies?
· How can the Continent find and develop the digital skills needed to realise its potential?