Join the California Association of Winegrape Growers on Wednesday, December 8th at 10:00 a.m. for a webinar providing a roundup of state labor legislation, guidelines, and regulations that recently took effect or will take effect January 2022.
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic continued to have a significant impact on the legislative cycle this year, as much of the discussion continued to focus on pandemic-related policy issues. Nonetheless, Governor Newsom signed some significant labor and employment legislation with which California employers will need to comply. Learn how these changes may apply to your operation and how best to ensure compliance.
Presenting will be Brandon Kahoush and Collin Cook with Fisher & Phillips, LLP. Also hear from Michael Miiller, CAWG’s Director of Government Relations on additional legislation.
• COVID-19 Workplace Safety
• AB 1041 – Expansion of California Family Rights Act Leave for “Designated Person”
• Agricultural Workers and Wildfire Smoke
• Independent Contractors
• Current Status of AB 51, and Arbitration Agreements
• AB 1003 - Wage Theft
• Workplace Safety Violations
• SB 606 – OSHA Violations
• Settlement Agreements and Non-disparagement Agreements
• AB 616 – Card Check for Farmworkers