As we head into the second half of the 2020-21 School Year, what are some factors you should be considering regarding your child's education? What are COVID Compensatory Services (CCS), and how do they differ from Extended School Year (ESY)? How is each determined, and what is a family's role and rights within those decisions?
JOIN US as we welcome attorneys Heather Hulse and Michael Connolly from McAndrews, Mehalick, Connolly, Hulse and Ryan P.C. to discuss these topics!
This webinar will cover:
• What is CCS, and how it is determined?
• What is ESY, and how it is determined?
• CCS vs. Compensatory Education vs. ESY
• Recent State/Federal Guidelines
• Parent/Family Role & Rights
Registration is required; limit 100.
Questions? Contact Jessica McKenty at email@example.com or 610-849-8076 ext. 330.