THIS WEBINAR HAS BEEN BROADCASTED - Watch the recording on https://dexibit.com/covid19/webinars/
Brought to you by Dexibit.
This webinar will be recorded and a link sent to all registered participants.
Join us as leaders from NASA's Space Center Houston and Monterey Bay Aquarium discuss their plans for bringing visitor experience innovation into reopening.
On the agenda:
- Approaches to reopening and safety
- Front of house training and creating a culture of safety
- Setting visitor expectations but making it less scary for kids
- Bringing delight back into the visitor experience
- The emotional experience for visitors
- David Rosenberg, Vice President Guest Experience, Monterey Bay Aquarium and former Chair IAAPA
- Chance Sanford, Guest Experience Director, Space Center Houston
Open to all visitor attractions internationally and free to attend - please register to receive details and updates.