In this webinar IoT Analytics' expert analysts (Knud Lasse Lueth, Saverio Romeo) give an overview on the state of the IoT and share the latest market trends. Industry specialist Alicia Asín (Libelium) shares her view from 15 years of real-world IoT project management experience and explains how users were able to create value with their IoT initiatives.
1. The State of the IoT: market overview and latest trends
2. The 7 IoT solution development phases – a framework
3. Feedback from IoT adopters: Challenges & success factors
4. Real-world deployment use cases and lessons learned
Who should attend?
3. IT Managers
4. Professionals from private and public sectors, involved in leading and planning IoT technology based projects
Time zones. November 30, 2021 | 8 am PST | 11 am EST | 5 pm CET
--> Cannot make it? <--
Please feel free to register even if you have a busy schedule on this day. We will share the recorded webinar with everyone who has registered.
CONSENT FOR DATA COLLECTION, PROCESSING, AND UTILIZATION
* By registering for this webinar, you agree to Libelium's and IoT Analytics' privacy statement on data collection. For more information please see https://www.libelium.com/privacy-policy/ and https://iot-analytics.com/privacy-statement/