Join SimpliPhi for an Elite IQ Installer Training to understand AC and DC Coupling of a PV installation and how our PHI batteries can optimize your system.
This course will focus on topics including:
• Basic definition of AC and DC Coupling
• SimpliPhi Power product solutions in relation to AC/DC Coupling
• Benefits and considerations for AC/DC systems, especially retrofits
• Choosing the correct Coupling based on your project configuration
• The benefits, technical support, requirements and perks of SimpliPhi’s Elite IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program – we’re here for you!
Participants in this training will earn 1.0 credit toward NABCEP and will meet one of the requirements for SimpliPhi's Elite IQ Installer Training Program. Click here for details on NABCEP credits: https://coursecatalog.nabcep.org/classes/simpliphi-elite-iq-installer-training-ac-and-dc-coupling-of-a-pv-system-with-phi-batteries
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training (Battery Chemistry 101) is recommended, but not required.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!
By registering for this training, you will also be added to SimpliPhi Power's newsletter mailing list for updates on the Elite IQ Installer Training Program and SimpliPhi Power. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will never share or sell your information at any time with anyone without your expressed permission.