Can you perform under pressure, when is really counts?
Do you understand how to prepare and practice correctly, so you can be consistently at your best, in work and life?
We will explain the secrets of performing when the pressure is on by showing you how to create pressure proof routine.
We will also outline our Tougher Minds concept of Activation - to help you to prepare to be your best in any type of situation or challenge.
The insights are based on the best neuroscience, behavioural science, psychology and the award-winning Tougher Minds’ programmes, which help tens of thousands of people.
What will you learn?
- Why the A.P.E. Brain® can make you panic under pressure
- How to reverse the stress-response
- How to build a physical and mental routine for every pressurised situation
- How to use Tougher Minds proprietary TE-TAP® method to optimise practicing to perform under pressure
- Learn how to use Tougher Minds proprietary ‘Habit building plan’ to make performing under pressure a habit
Insights from this webinar will empower you to:
- Consistently perform to your potential under pressure
- Help others to perform under pressure
- Fulfil your potential
Learn from the world's top performers
Learn how to build a pressure proof routine from Jonny Wilkinson (CBE) – England Rugby Union World Cup winner, European Champion and record-breaking athlete.