The Paris Blockchain Week Summit & CSCMP Corporate Member, DFM Data Corp. invite you to join the Standards-Focused BCC Member Spotlight: Supply Chain Vertical - Brought to you by the Blockchain Chamber of Commerce
Leading the industry in supporting standards adoption of unique identifiers for drivers, tractors, trailers and loads, the Blockchain Chamber of Commerce, DFM Data Corp. and Block KnowHow present an opportunity for the industry to better understand the challenges and opportunities that dynamic/digital freight matching and the IP at its core has brought to the supply chain management industry.
Join leaders representing standards bodies, shippers, carriers, brokers and related constituents as we address innovative and legacy systems and how they can best work together to solve for some of the most pressing problems facing the supply chain industry today.)
BCC Introduction: Rayshoun Chambers, CEO and President of the Blockchain Chamber of Commerce and Linda Goetze, Co-Founder & Executive Vice President at DFM Data Corp.
1st Segment: Introduction to Dynamic / Digital Freight Matching
Moderator: Andy Serowitz, VP of Marketing at DFM Data Corp.
- Michael Darden, Chairman & CEO of DFM Data Corp.
- Mark Montague, Consultant at DFM Data Corp.
- Neal Huffman, VP of Sales at DFM Data Corp.
2nd Segment: Need for Standards
Moderator: Linda Goetze, Co-Founder & Executive Vice President at DFM Data Corp.
- Andrew Cohen, Executive Vice President & CTO of DFM Data Corp.
- John Greaves, Steering Committee Chairman at DFM Data Corp.
- Vic Uzumeri, Operational Systems Architecture Advisor at DFM Data Corp.
A replay of the webinar will be available after the event.