Are you someone who struggles with the question: “tell me about yourself?” If so, you are not alone. Throughout our university experiences we often devote ourselves to academic research and learning but find it difficult to talk about ourselves to future employers.
In this workshop, Australia-based career coach Tina Li will provide you with some practical steps on how to start building and communicating your brand both online and offline. By knowing yourself and developing a strong personal brand, you can more confidently connect with potential future employers.
• Recognizing who you are, your skills, strength, values and connection to the world
• Discovering blind spots which limit your career success
• Identifying and articulating what differentiates you from the rest
• Understanding your unique strengths and brand key words
• Strategies to promoting your brand to potential clients, investors and employers
• Creating and communicating your elevator pitch and answer “tell me about yourself”
Tina Li, based in Australia, has spent over a decade working in the higher education sector in the fields of career education, training and development, advising and coaching, including programs at Macquarie University, Australian Catholic University and most recently the University of Sydney.
Find out more information on her website at tinalico.com