From a new presidential administration to the addition of new regulations and consequent additional data requirements, the fair lending compliance environment is always evolving. As banks prepare for a regime of higher enforcement, their ability to capture, process and analyze fair lending data will be important. Regulators like CFPB have emphasized the importance of data through their last #CFPBTechSprint which was around Data Submission and Publication.
The webinar will cover-
1. Greatest Regulatory Challenges
2. Consequences of Non-Compliance
3. Fair Lending Risks and how to address them
4. The Evolution of Data Management and Analytics
5. Data Governance
6. A Robust Approach to Fair Lending Compliance