As welcoming, compassionate environments, faith communities play a powerful role in offering engagement, support and spiritual respite for people living with dementia and their families. Join us for a webinar on creating dementia friendly African American congregations presented by the Alter Program, Faith United Against Alzheimer’s, and Dementia Friendly America. Our expert speakers will share strategies and practical approaches for fostering spiritual connection to support and uplift people living with dementia and their families. Bring a beverage, snack or dinner and join us for this lively conversation.
• Mia Chester, Alter Program (Moderator)
• Stephanie Craddock, First Mount Zion Baptist Church, Dumfries, Va.
• Dr. Fayron Epps, Alter Program / Emory University
• Stephanie Monroe, AfricanAmericansAgainstAlzheimer’s
• Pamela Price, The Balm In Gilead
• Dr. Flavia Batteau Walton, Dementia Friendly America Prince George's County, Md.