In 2020, sales organizations witnessed a huge shift in how they engaged with customers, led their teams and monitored progress. No longer could they have daily huddles in the office, walk the sales floor, meet prospects and customers in person over lunch, on the golf course or at industry conferences.
Today, everything is conducted remotely - and now, more than ever, on video calls.
This massive change to a virtual world challenged sales teams to adjust the way they onboard reps, connect with customers, motivate and lead teams while staying on top of the pipeline.
Join us for a lively discussion as we explore ways that sales teams can evolve their communications, processes and technology for stronger performance in 2021 no matter what.
We've lined up a panel of sales leaders and sales enablement experts to discuss
1. PRODUCTIVITY - be a highly-effective leader for a hybrid or 100% remote sales team
2. PRESENCE - make stronger connections with customers through well-timed, engaging conversations and presentations
3. PERFORMANCE - reach goals by leveraging data-driven insights that help sales teams reach their full potential
Quantified CEO, Noah Zandan, will be joined by a stellar panel consisting of these sales leaders:
- Michelle Schumaker, Sr. Director, Global Sales Readiness, LinkedIn
- Taice Perrotti, VP of Revenue Operations, Spiro
- Eric Wasser, Managing Director, Brevet Group