How to stop Ransomware Attacks and what to do if they occur
Hosted by ASMGi and Arctic Wolf
Do you have the right security capabilities in place to stop Ransomware Attacks from happening? Are you able to educate your users on how to prevent Ransomware? What are your immediate and long-term actions in the event of a Ransomware Attack?
In this webinar, ASMGi and Arctic Wolf will provide you with answers to the fundamental questions regarding Ransomware , Prevention ,and Security Operations.
This webinar includes discussion on:
- Real examples of recent Ransomware Attacks and what went wrong
- What makes up the modern Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and Security Operations Centers (SOC)
- How to stop attacks and what Security Awareness Tools, and techniques are effective to address these challenges
- How to prepare your organization to respond to a Ransomware Attack
- What a complete security approach looks like for small, medium, and large organizations
- The true cost of a Ransomware Attack
We’ll also discuss why Ransomware continues to be a growing problem and how you can reduce your risk of Ransomware.
As part of the webinar we will conduct an interactive Q&A and Discussion where you can share your specific thoughts, questions and ideas.